Special Speaker: Uché Blackstock, MD, Founder & CEO, Advancing Health Equity
Enduring CME will expire on 2/5/2023.
1. Describe the historical and current-day impact of structural racism on health equity.
2. Define and explore the concept of structural competency to better understand how to eradicate racial health inequities.
3. Identify practical strategies to mobilize for health equity.
- There is no commercial support for this activity
- The speakers have disclosed that there are no relevant personal or financial relationships
Accreditation and Designation:
The Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System, Inc. is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.