Enduring CME will expire on 11/13/2022.
Presenter: Damon Tweedy, MD ; Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Duke University School of Medicine
The presentation is originating from Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville.
- Explore how medical education and the health care system perpetuate disparities
- Explain how provider bias and patient mistrust exacerbate health differences
- Examine barriers to underrepresented minority recruitment and retention in the health care setting
- There is no commercial support for this activity
- The speakers have disclosed that there are no relevant personal or financial relationships
Accreditation and Designation:
The Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System, Inc. is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.