Enduring CME will expire on 12/15/2022.
Presenter: Andre Churchwell, MD
The presentation is originating from Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville.
1) Describe processes for building D and I in an academic medical center.
2) Discuss guiding principles on D and I.
3) Name strategies on how to build a climate-culture committed to D and I and how to address racism within an institution.
- There is no commercial support for this activity
- The speakers have disclosed that there are no relevant personal or financial relationships
Accreditation and Designation:
The Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System, Inc. is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.