Enduring CME will expire on 5/17/2023.
The presentation is originating from Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville.
Dr. Zachary Taylor, director of District 2 Department of Public Health
Dr. Supriya Mannepalli, Northeast Georgia Medical Center's medical director for Infectious Disease
Dr. Katie Herzog, pediatric physician with Longstreet Clinic Pediatrics
1. Review the EUA information and evidence supporting expanding the vaccine for 12 to 15 year olds
2. Review the CDC guidance for fully vaccinated people for various indoor and outdoor activities
3. Discussion regarding how to Improve vaccine confidence
4. Provide info regarding vaccine access
- There is no commercial support for this activity
- The speakers have disclosed that there are no relevant personal or financial relationships
Accreditation and Designation:
The Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System, Inc. is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.